Monday 2 October 2017

Taking Boux to Corfu

So after a crazy few weeks I FINALLY have a moment to breathe, catch up on my blog posts and  update you on a couple of snippets from my summer (and gives me a chance to reminisce as I begrudgingly bring the winter coats back out for the next 9 months or so). As you may or may not have seen from my Instagram - which I'm sure you probably have because I completely overdid the sunset boomerangs - I recently got back from a week in Corfu and it was beautiful.
We stayed at the Mayor La Grotta Verde resort and after a stressful 10 hour journey, thunderstorms, flooding, a quick stop off in Athens and then an hour wait for a coach, we finally made it to the hotel and honestly, seeing the view from our balcony made it all worth it. Despite the slightly chaotic start, we had such a lovely relaxing holiday, spent a week just forgetting about work, soaking up the sunshine and eating and drinking our way through the all inclusive.


Now of course some of my Boux pieces came with me, as I was lucky enough to receive my September box a few days before we left, and was able to take some snaps of it in a slightly more interesting location than my bedroom. The 'Tanya Satin Teddy' I am wearing is in the colour Claret and was perfect for something a bit more special for holiday, but I can't help feeling that is a season-round colour and - as much as I hate to admit it - my mind is already wandering towards Christmas and how perfect this would be for a Christmas gift/ treat (one to add to the wishlist ladies or idea bank gents).
The second set from my September box was this gorgeous "Lexie Triangle Bra" set with matching thong, which admittedly didn't actually make it down to the beach with me, yes I am aware that it is lingerie and not swimwear, yes mum. But I thought that this insane embroidery detail was too pretty to not get a photo with a nice backdrop and I am super excited about layering this up for autumn under some nice crisp shirts with the cross chest detail just about peeking out to add a sexy little touch to it. 
The one item from this month's box that I didn't get a photo of was my "Nia hooded twosie", which I did actually wear to and from the airport but with all the excitement we had on our journey, it didn't seem the right time to stress my poor boyfriend out asking for airport outfit pics, but I can confirm that through storms, a very squashed and uncomfortable 6 hour flight, and 1 hour waiting for coaches to turn up at 5am, it gets 10/10 for comfort and warmth, would recommend.  No but in all seriousness, Boux Avenue have some gorgeous loungewear in just in time for winter, so if you plan on hibernating until the sunshine comes back out again like me, go and have a look and get yourself snug.

Will link all items below and don't forget that you can get 20% off online when entering "TARAJADE20" at the checkout if you want to pick anything up!

Tara-Jade x

Tanya Satin Teddy: http://www.bouxavenue.com/teddies-and-bodies/tanya-satin-teddy/201843.html?cgid=1000484&dwvar_201843_dressSize=06&dwvar_201843_color=40CL#start=5

Lexie Triangle Bra: http://www.bouxavenue.com/bras/strappy-lexie-triangle-bra/101702.html?dwvar_101702_dressSize=08&dwvar_101702_color=30GP&cgid=#q=lexie&lang=default&start=2

Lexie Thong: http://www.bouxavenue.com/new-in/strappy-lexie-thong/101703.html?dwvar_101703_color=30GP&dwvar_101703_dressSize=06&cgid=#q=lexie&lang=default&start=1

Nia Hooded Twosie: http://www.bouxavenue.com/loungewear/nia-hooded-twosie/202001.html?cgid=1000500&dwvar_202001_dressSize=06&dwvar_202001_color=01EX#start=12




No comments

Post a Comment

© Tara-Jade
Maira Gall