Thursday 1 February 2018

Chained and Able


As you may have guessed, layering necklaces is my go to jewellery look to make an outfit look a bit more boho and different, and this style of religious tags and medallions are everywhere at the moment. All the different lengths and sizes here are perfect for layering them up with a simple cami or dress to instantly make it that little bit cooler and more of a put together look. I'm sure you will be seeing these all over my Instagram for a long time yet but I thought I would dedicate a few photos to them for you to have a browse of and I will link them below if you wanted to pick yourself up any of them.  I have so many of layering necklaces at home but so many of them are plastic-y and last about two wears before they start to look cheap and tatty, but these surprised me with how heavy are great quality they were, it wasn't until I opened them up that I realised that they were actually 18ct gold, which is fab! If gold isn't a bit of you they have a whole load of silver options too, and almost all the women's collection is on sale at the moment too if you are quick.

I have wanted to work with Chained and Able again for so long, because they are one of my absolute favourites. Feeling respected when working with a brand is something which I value so much and every time I work with this brand they go above and beyond to spoil me and always react so enthusiastically towards anything I produce. Manners and respect really do go a long way. 


Chained and Able Women's collection online:



Also available at Asos:




Tara-Jade x









No comments

Post a Comment

© Tara-Jade
Maira Gall